Subway Enthusiasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all Subway Enthusiasts

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chicken Phillet's inside word.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chicken Phillet
Breakfast 6" Sub
Chicken Phillet

Chicken Phillet's inside word. Empty
PostSubject: Chicken Phillet's inside word.   Chicken Phillet's inside word. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Since I work at subway, I find out about all the new shit that comes in before the public. So here i'll give you guys the heads up about new subs or promotional stuff.. and even maybe give you guys free vouchers if we ever get any!

Well first off they've got something new coming out in a few days..

its a new cookie!

Its called raspberry cheesecake
*X Subway Pic was here *

basically if you ever had those berry baked bars, then you'll have a pretty good idea of what these taste like... its almost exactly the same, except with white choc bits..

apparently they're phasing out m&m cookies and putting these instead.. so stock up on those m&m's while you can!
Back to top Go down
Hello Kitty
Breakfast 6" Sub
Hello Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Phillet's inside word.   Chicken Phillet's inside word. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:42 pm

best thread ever phil!
Back to top Go down
12er
Value Pick 6" Sub
12er

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Phillet's inside word.   Chicken Phillet's inside word. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:08 pm

WOW I have the biggest boner after seeing that cookie...well 12er to be precise.

but seriously raspberry and white choc is one of the all time best flavor combos. I think these are going to be epic, like actually replacing the double choc chip as the "go-to" cookie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillforums.escape.to
t00l
Value Pick 12" Sub
t00l

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Phillet's inside word.   Chicken Phillet's inside word. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:40 pm

hollly shit.

I am excited! I haven't actually had a m&m one for a while. I might get one next time before its too late!

man that cookie looks good
Back to top Go down
Chicken Phillet
Breakfast 6" Sub
Chicken Phillet

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Phillet's inside word.   Chicken Phillet's inside word. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:08 pm

New(-ish) promotion starting up soon..

They're bringing back the chicken schnitzel.. So if you missed it the last time they had it, now's your chance to try it out.
Back to top Go down
t00l
Value Pick 12" Sub
t00l

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Phillet's inside word.   Chicken Phillet's inside word. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:07 am

until they take it away and bring it back again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Phillet's inside word.   Chicken Phillet's inside word. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicken Phillet's inside word.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subway Enthusiasts :: Subway Events-
Jump to: